By Ethan Davis
1. Do you have an active safety and health program in operation that deals with general safety and health program elements as well as the management of hazards specific to your worksite?
2. Is one person clearly responsible for the overall activities of the safety and health program?
3. Do you have a safety committee or group made up of management arid labor representatives that meets regularly and report in writing on its activities?
4. Do you have a working procedure for handling in-house employee complaints regarding safety and health?
5. Are you keeping your employees advised of the successful effort and accomplishments you and/or your safety committee have made in assuring they will have a workplace that is safe and healthful?