By Ethan Davis
1. Are all occupational injury or illnesses, except minor injuries requiring only first aid, being recorded as re-quired on the OSHA 300 log?
2. Are employee medical records and records of em-ployee exposure to hazardous substances or harmful physical agents up-to-date and in compliance with current OSHA standards?
3. Are employees training records kept and accessible for review by employees, when required by OSHA standards?
4. Have arrangements been made to maintain required records for the legal period of time for each specific type record? (Some records must be maintained for at least 40 years.)
5. Are operating permits and records up-to-date for such items as elevators, air pressure tanks, liquefied petroleum gas tanks, etc.?